ACN Wireless - ACN Jefferson Valley NY.
I bought a case for my wife for the I4 paid $22.00 for this piece of plastic.
When I got home I realized the outer case had a deep diagonal crack
the length of the unit evidence of a crush fracture. I came with my receipt
expecting a full refund for selling a defective item, a common SOP. in a
reputable business, and the identical case was being sold for $8:00 2 kiosks over.
No refund, and didn't have confidence in any of their merchandise after taking a
closer look when I returned. I was basically told *** you, so I grabbed another piece
of *** case and reminded them you made a mistake today, lambs should know when
a wolf is in front of them...c2932b0
You may also like
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they..."
- "I purchased the Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery procedure over 4.5 months ago. Since I began on my weight loss journey I lost a total of 87lbs. I am..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."