ACN Wireless - ACN Jefferson Valley NY.
I bought a case for my wife for the I4 paid $22.00 for this piece of plastic.
When I got home I realized the outer case had a deep diagonal crack
the length of the unit evidence of a crush fracture. I came with my receipt
expecting a full refund for selling a defective item, a common SOP. in a
reputable business, and the identical case was being sold for $8:00 2 kiosks over.
No refund, and didn't have confidence in any of their merchandise after taking a
closer look when I returned. I was basically told *** you, so I grabbed another piece
of *** case and reminded them you made a mistake today, lambs should know when
a wolf is in front of them...107fe724 review #368988
You may also like
- "Ipod went in for repair and came back like this..What is done now is actually worse then what it went in for.Top Part is missing and screen has a scratch..."
- "I purchased an antenna from www.antennadeals.com. I have yet to receive my antenna or a refund, which I have requested. I have emailed them quite a few times, with only..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "Ordered a watch about four months ago and paid Western Union for additional discount. Watch was delivered in the time frame expected. I was really worried about ordering a replica..."
- "2015 fr3 25ds this goes on and on in most all storage bays. Dealer says salt first caused this then states manufacturing sprayed something on them and has to..."
- "I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it..."
- "About 2 years ago, my wife and I purchased 2 leather couches from Bob's discount furniture, total cost approximately $1,200, and also purchased this $149 goof proof insurance. After..."
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."