ACN Wireless - ACN Jefferson Valley NY.
I bought a case for my wife for the I4 paid $22.00 for this piece of plastic.
When I got home I realized the outer case had a deep diagonal crack
the length of the unit evidence of a crush fracture. I came with my receipt
expecting a full refund for selling a defective item, a common SOP. in a
reputable business, and the identical case was being sold for $8:00 2 kiosks over.
No refund, and didn't have confidence in any of their merchandise after taking a
closer look when I returned. I was basically told *** you, so I grabbed another piece
of *** case and reminded them you made a mistake today, lambs should know when
a wolf is in front of them...f306c47 review #368988
You may also like
- "SHORT VERSION: Promised ABCD products, after 6 months got nothing but lost time and money. LONG VERSION: This Company had me sign a non-disclosure, probably the reason you don’t see many..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "Very unhappy about this. I tried to call a US number to a company that I sometimes deal with. I have called them many times before to order items when..."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."