ACN Wireless - ACN Jefferson Valley NY.
I bought a case for my wife for the I4 paid $22.00 for this piece of plastic.
When I got home I realized the outer case had a deep diagonal crack
the length of the unit evidence of a crush fracture. I came with my receipt
expecting a full refund for selling a defective item, a common SOP. in a
reputable business, and the identical case was being sold for $8:00 2 kiosks over.
No refund, and didn't have confidence in any of their merchandise after taking a
closer look when I returned. I was basically told *** you, so I grabbed another piece
of *** case and reminded them you made a mistake today, lambs should know when
a wolf is in front of them...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order from HobbyKing on March 16, 2015. I received two items which were incorrect. I informed HobbyKing and they refused to acknowledge that they put..."
- "I made a few orders with the web but all has issues. Order No : W1511292021163422 was ordered on November 30th 2015 but i still haven't received one of the order...."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "Ordered Med jacket for 92 yr old uncle (he saw print ad). Haband "Size Chart" same as industry standard. Jacket shipped was labeled "M", but is larger..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "Their customer service is TERRIBLE. They shipped me a mismatched ste of white plasma halo rings for headlights. They were happy to charge me again and send out a new..."
- "Hey Good morning so last night I went to Taco Bell for a late night I pulled up Thur the drive thru and the employee at the window was having..."
- "I had ordered a perfect martini and I found a gnat in my drink and the manager just offer to take the Drink and my food off the check and..."