ACN Wireless - ACN Jefferson Valley NY.
I bought a case for my wife for the I4 paid $22.00 for this piece of plastic.
When I got home I realized the outer case had a deep diagonal crack
the length of the unit evidence of a crush fracture. I came with my receipt
expecting a full refund for selling a defective item, a common SOP. in a
reputable business, and the identical case was being sold for $8:00 2 kiosks over.
No refund, and didn't have confidence in any of their merchandise after taking a
closer look when I returned. I was basically told *** you, so I grabbed another piece
of *** case and reminded them you made a mistake today, lambs should know when
a wolf is in front of them...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was ripped off by a company in China called PROMO-NEWA.COM. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! They sold me FAKE MICRO SD CARDS. They promised to send Sandisk 64gb micro..."
- "Purchased Klipsch Mode-M40 headphones just over 2 years ago, with 2 year warranty. They cost $350. They are noise canceling and I use them only for plane flights, so..."
- "I suspect the Jawbone UP24 I received is a counterfeit. In the US, there is only one size for headphone plugs and outlets. The UP24 I received had a headphone..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "It's been one year that I moved in 24 central ave, Ridgefield park, NJ 07660. And I received regularly crumpled letters in my mail box. I never submitted a complain..."
- "The side rail of my barely two year old bed frame snapped-- COMPLETELY IN HALF. No piece of wood should be able to break clear in half the way this..."
- "I ordered 18 pink roses to be delivered to a patient that had a mastectomy. The item delivered was just a simple bouquet they called a "smiles" bouquet and..."
- " Dear Sirs, 10/8/2015 My name is R. LaBroi. I have been a student of James Madison for a number of years. My student number is JM964744. I have dealt with..."
- "I have purchased a Rose Colored MK watch. I'm so disappointed. I've had it for 6 months - and the one side of band is so "worn" and tarished looking......."